The key to success for projects of any size is experienced project management. Project management begins with a sound original plan and culminates with the successful on-time completion of the project.
- Complete Main and Auxiliary Boiler Overhaul and Repair
- Complete Hull and Structural Modification and Repair
- Distilling Plants
- Condensers / Heat Exchangers
- Pumps, Piping Systems and Valves
- Machinery / Hydraulic Installation and Repair*US Navy, USCG, ABS, ASME, NBIC Welding—Pressure Vessel Qualifications
- We are “R” stamp certified
- Program Managers
- Project Managers
- Lead man
- NDT Inspectors
- Ship fitters
- Marine electricians
- We take enormous pride in our company’s certifications assuring our clients that we have the knowledge, experience and procedures to manage and execute projects in accordance with stringent specifications and critical schedules.
- Walashek Industrial & Marine, Inc. provides quality service to marine and industrial customers worldwide. While highly recognized in the field of boiler repairs, installations and testing, we have expanded from specializing in boiler repairs to a full range of services in ship repair and industrial repairs. Walashek provides a full range of repair, maintenance and installation services for marine vessels, stationary and marine boilers, pressure vessels, power plants and distilling plants.
- Walashek Industrial & Marine, Inc. is committed to providing its customers with repair and fabrication services meeting quality requirements of ISO 9001:2015 and NAVSEA Standard Item 009-04. Our Quality Assurance Department adheres to U.S. Navy and ASME Section IX with a full understanding of MIL-SPEC and ASME/ABS requirements. The system has been reviewed and approved for use on contracts by NAVSEA, SWRMC, MARMC, and SERMC.
- Safety is very important to Walashek. Our environmental, safety and health policies meet the requirements of 29 CFR Part 1915 for Occupational Safety and Health Standards for Shipyard Employment.