The key to success for projects of any size is experienced project management. Project management begins with a sound original plan and culminates with the successful on-time completion of the project.
- Complete Main and Auxiliary Boiler Overhaul and Repair
- Complete Hull and Structural Modification and Repair
- Distilling Plants
- Condensers / Heat Exchangers
- Pumps, Piping Systems and Valves
- Machinery / Hydraulic Installation and Repair*US Navy, USCG, ABS, ASME, NBIC Welding—Pressure Vessel Qualifications
- Program Managers
- Project Managers
- Lead man
- NDT Inspectors
- Ship fitters
- Marine electricians
- We take enormous pride in our company’s certifications assuring our clients that we have the knowledge, experience and procedures to manage and execute projects in accordance with stringent specifications and critical schedules.
- Walashek Industrial & Marine, Inc. provides quality service to marine and industrial customers worldwide. While highly recognized in the field of boiler repairs, installations and testing, we have expanded from specializing in boiler repairs to a full range of services in ship repair and industrial repairs. Walashek provides a full range of repair, maintenance and installation services for marine vessels, stationary and marine boilers, pressure vessels, power plants and distilling plants.
- Walashek is committed to providing its customers repair and fabrication services meeting quality requirements. We operate under Quality Management System in compliance with ISO 9001/2008 and Standard Item 009-04. Our Quality Assurance Department adheres to U.S. Navy and ASME Section IX with a full understanding of MIL-SPEC and ASME/ABS requirements.
- Safety counts with Walashek! We follow a safety program which addresses federal and state OSHA requirements. Safety training is conducted on and off the job regularly to emphasize the importance of working safely and with proper safety equipment. Walashek maintains a Workman’s Compensation Experience Rating (ERM) under 1.0.